[vc_column_text]Lenders on The Loan Exchange can also offer mortgage and refinancing options. While The Loan Exchange doesn’t list exact loan details on the site, they do make a few positive statements about what to expect from a lender who submits an offer for you!
The Loan Exchange says this about their network of lenders involved in refinancing and homeownership:
- No credit score affect for checking out your offers
- Competitive, low rates
- First-time homeowners have lower rates, too!
- Same-day funds (when applicable)
- No prepayment penalties for paying your debt off early
- Personalized bundles
Qualifying & Applying
The Loan Exchange only needs basic information to submit through their network of lenders, an application is breezy on their website. It’s quick and simple, and once you’re pre-approved, it’s even easier than ever to give the rest of your information to your lenders.
To make sure you qualify, just have these things confirmed and settled before you apply to save yourself time and effort:
- 18 years old at minimum
- Have a valid ID to show age and citizenship
- 500 or above credit score
- Have an active checking account (in your name)
- Prove income and employment status
If you meet these requirements, you’re all set! Just give the site your information and watch the offers roll in. The Loan Exchange is great because they can give customized offers relating to your unique circumstances.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]